Bear Warrior III youth compound archery bow package is a great starter set to introduce youngsters to archery and helps your young archer hone his archery skills. The Warrior is ideal for the up-and-coming bowhunter and comes loaded with all the accessories your young archer requires. The Bear Warrior 3 Bow Kit is the complete package for your young shooter, everything first-time archers need to get started on the right path.
An exciting new way to introduce your kids to the great sport of archery. More kids started out with a similar Bear compound bow than we care to remember.
This all new Bear Warrior III bow and arrow set is a lightweight youth bow offering the same high quality design and functions as adult bows but in a smaller package to accommodate first-time archers.
Tomorrow's world-class archer begins today with the Warrior 3.
The Bear Warrior III is developed by America's Number 1 brand, Bear Archery, with 80 years of experience in youth bows and institutional archery. This is perfect as a starter compound bow and will not break the bank, yet is reliable and durable. By designing equipment to specifically fit the needs of youth and intermediate shooters, Bear Archery makes certain that young shooters have the best chance to develop their skills in the archery traditions.
The bow package comes with everything your young archer needs - a Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, a 1 pin sight, 2-piece 4 arrow bow quiver, two safety glass arrows, armguard, finger tab and temporary tattoo - all the gear to get started in archery.
Warrior III features a simple, draw length adjustment with a broad draw length range ensuring the bow grows with your budding archer.
Available in RealTree APG HD camo pattern only.
An unbelievably priced youth bow. Warrior promises to create great family memories and help your young ones develop into skilled archers.
Bear Warrior 3 Youth Compound Bow Set includes
- Warrior III compound bow
- Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest - world's safest, quietest & most popular arrow rest (to support your arrow when you place it on your bowstring and the whisker biscuit eliminates the frustration of keeping the arrow secure on the arrow rest when drawing your bow)
- 1 Pin Composite Sight (to take aim at your target)
- 2 Piece 4 Arrow Bow Quiver (to carry your arrows on your bow)
- 2 safety glass arrows with orange and white vanes and orange nock (to get you up and running. Most new archers wisely purchase an extra dozen or half dozen arrows)
- Lightweight, yet functional arm guard (to protect the inside of your forearm from string slap)
- Finger Tab (to protect your fingers from the bowstring)
- Temporary Bear Archery & Bear Logo Tattoo
Bow specs at a glance
- Draw weight range 24 to 29lbs
- Draw length range 19" to 25"
- Semi Quad Straight Limbs
- Axle to Axle 24.5"
- Brace height 6.5"
- Mass weight 3lbs
- Black bowstring (to propel your arrow forward)
- Available in Right Hand only
- Durable Composite Riser (handle) and Limbs are in an attractive RealTree APG HD camo finish
- Lower cable guard
- 60% Let Off
- Bear Warrior III livery is printed on two top limbs
- Comes in an attractive cardboard presentation carrier
- Suggested Age Range 11 years & up. Ages may vary for each bow in accordance with a child's size and shooting ability. This product is not a toy. Children under 16 require adult supervision