With 80 full-colour pages Lets Start Fishing is a book for the whole family that enables people – whether children or adults – to have fun catching fish. Includes sections on: Tackle, Basic knots, Bait and lures, Where to fish, Safety and The environment.
Lets Start Fishing is a book that helps people – whether children or adult – to understand the basics of fishing and to quickly get them catching fish and to a medium level of experience. With 80 full-colour pages, Let’s Start Fishing covers everything that a beginning angler needs to know, including:
- What tackle you need for the type of fishing you intend to do
- How to cast
- The basic and simple knots and rigs that you need to learn to tie well
- What bait you need and how to get it
- Which lures you need for which fish
- Where the fish you are chasing are most likely to live
- How to land and handle fish and crabs
- How to keep yourself and the environment safe
- Finally, there are plenty of tips and hints that will let you enjoy your day fishing
Above all, Let’s Start Fishing stresses that fishing should be fun – and the best way to have fun is when you’re fishing to be successful and catch fish. This book gives a head start to anyone new to fishing.