Bohning Fletch-Tite Platinum Glue
Fletch-Tite Platinum securely bonds vanes or feathers to any arrow shaft! Bohning products are designed to be used together. Proper care and the close following of instructions will maximize product life and efficiency.
- Properly clean arrow shaft, for best results use Bohning SSR.
- Apply thin bead of glue to fletching base. Allow the glue to dry in the jig for 5 mins (clamp time).
- Remove from jig and dot tip and tail of fletching with a small amount of glue (for added security).
- Set aside for at least 48 hours (cure time). Do not allow vanes to rest flat on a surface until adhesive is fully cured. Let arrows rest with fletching hanging off the edge of a tableor use Bohning arrow pads to prevent contact.
- Fletch arrows and allow to cure in a controlled climate with low humidity
- Use a substantial amount of glue. It is ok if the glue beads up slightly around the base when fletched, but too much is unnecessary (use discretion).
- Discard glue after 2 years and purchase new to ensure best adhesion properties.
Flammable liquid and vapor. Eye irritant. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Do not use near heat or flames. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 mins. Get medical attention.
Contains Methyl Ethyl Ketone