Warm hooded extra-large sleeping bag with twin insulation layers for nights when the mercury dips under zero
- Zip two sleeping bags together to make a double
- Twin layers of Non-allergenic ExoTherm® X Fill for great insulating properties
- Fill Weight: 2 x 150 gsm
- 100% Polyester outer shell
- Siltec liner
- Coil zip for long lasting trouble-free operation
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Zip draft tube to minimise cold air entering
- Stuff sack included
ATA-SBH-BLJH-C Blaxland Jumbo Hooded -5C Sleeping Bag
A generous sized rectangular sleeping bag with a hood that includes twin layers of 150 gsm of Non-allergenic ExoTherm® X Fill for great insulating properties for more warmth. Rated to -5°C.
Two sleeping bags can be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag.
Minimum Temperature Rating: -5°C Hood: Standard hood with drawcord to allow you to tighten the hood around you. Outer shell fabric: 190T Polyester fabric for strength & durability with lightweight. Inner fabric: Airweave polycotton Filling: 2 x 150 gsm ExoTherm® X synthetic fill. ExoTherm® X is a dense, stable layer of ultra-fine 100% polyester filament strands that trap air. Twin insulation layers trap even more warm air to keep you warm. Zipper: #5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
Overlapping zipper at side for extra warmth.
Draft Tubes: Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip. Dimensions: 90 x 240 cm Weight: 2.0 kg Pack Size: 26 x 39 cm Carry Bag: 190T Polyester stuff sack supplied. Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.