PHONE FOR AVAILABILITY
Technology meets practicality in the most beautiful of forms – Comfortable, durable, fast and yet in style: That’s the Eurotrek Ladies Cruiser E-Bike. This amazing bike has all the features of a top end bike, front head light, rear tail light and seat for comfort and a light-weight 34V 10AH Samsung battery.
It also comes with a thumb throttle, 5 levels of pedal assist, you can use the electric motor by throttle only, pedal only, or pedal and throttle combination saving battery consumption to a premium. No hill, headwind or long-distance commute will stop you – it’s a true ticket to ultimate freedom. Lighter, faster and even better prepared for your daily commute.
DK-Ladies Cruiser E-Bike
Euro Trek Warranty Policy
- All warranty and after sale service, must be handled by the Euro Trek or an Authorized Dealer who sold the complete bicycle or frame.
- At Euro Trek Bicycles, we stand behind every bike we build. If anything goes wrong with your bicycle, please contact the authorized Euro Trek Bicycle dealer in your area or Euro Trek main branch at (07) 30261257. For bikes purchased through authorized dealers please contact them directly.
What Will Void Your Warranty
- Warranty is not valid for any bicycles previously used/second-hand or a bike that has been used for commercial activity such as rental, courier, police, security etc.
- Warranty is voided if you fail to service the bike every 4 months.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Purchasing a Euro Trek Bicycle from an unauthorized dealer.
- Purchasing a Euro Trek Bicycle or frame off third party internet sites (as eBay) no matter what the listing says.
Details of what is not covered under warranty:
- Normal wear and tear on tires, tubes, brakes, gear cables, brake pads etc., are not covered.
- Consequential damage or any damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse.
- Improper assembly and/or lack of proper maintenance, sandblasting, sanding, grinding, wire brushing, filing, welding, brazing, drilled holes, anodizing, repainting, or chrome plating is not covered under your warranty and may void the warranty of the component manufacturers.
- Rust on steel frames is not covered under warranty.
- When you ride in extreme terrain I.e. ride "trials" style courses, ride ramps, do stunts, ride on BMX tracks, ride in the city down stairs and embankments, or ride in other similar terrain. It is important to note that bent components, frames, forks, handlebars, seat posts, pedals, cranks and wheel rims are signs of accidents and/or abuse.
- Euro Trek Bicycles retains the right to repair or replace at its discretion any part that is deemed a valid warranty. Please note that Euro Trek Bicycles cannot guarantee a colour match to the original component.
RECOMMENDED CHECKS & SERVICE INTERVALS:
- Pump up Tyres
- Check Brakes
- Wipe Down Chain
- Wipe Down Bike
- Recharge Light Batteries if required
- Clean the Suspension Forks & Shocks
- Add Lube to Chain; Wipe Off Any Excess
- Wipe Off Gear Pulleys
Every 3-4 Months (Service your bike, we charge $50 for general servicing plus parts if required)
- Lubricate the chain, Derailleurs and Brake Pivots
- Lubricate Pedals and Cleat Mechanisms
- Adjust Derailleurs and Brakes
- Check All Bolts for Correct Torque
- Suspension Units (Forks & Shock): Check sag and damper settings. Inspect for visual damage and function of all controls.
- Features: Ladies Cruiser E-Bike
- Motor: 250W Rear Hub Brushless DC High Speed Motor
- Max Speed: 25KM/H
- Battery Volt/Amps: 34V 10AH Samsung battery
- Charge Time: Approx. 5 - 6 hours
- Battery Life Expectancy: Average 600-700 charges
- Run Time: Low = 3 hrs, Med = 2.5hrs, High = 2hrs
- Display: Battery indicator, mode assist and LED light
- Frame and Fork: Aluminium frame
- Front & Rear Tires: 24" x 1.75" KENDA tyres
- Displayer: LCD
- Throttle: Thumb throttles
- Kick Stand: Aluminium Heavy Duty
- Stem: Alloy Matt Black Adjustable
- Handlebar: Alloy Matt Black
- Seat-post: Alloy Suspension
- Saddle: Black with Red stripes
- Grips: Red
- Gear Shifter: SHIMANO 7 Speed
- Shifter lever: SHIMANO Finger Shift, 7 Speed
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall Rims with Eyelets
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Pedals: Folding Black
- Lights: Front (Controlled by display) and Rear Lights
IN STORE SALE ONLY