Hyperloop FB Spinning Reel
This affordable and simple range of reels offers excellent features that are standard in many Shimano products across the range, including Varispeed for even line lay and tangle reduction, and Dyna Balance, which reduces wobble in the reel when winding. The Hyperloop FB is ideal for beginners of all ages.
- Moderate Crank Power rating
- 3-6 Drag Power range (kg)
- 66-81 Retrieve range (cm)
- Moderate Cast Rating
- 220-500 Weight range (g)
- Front Drag
- Dyna Balance
- Super Stopper: Strength and reliability come from the uniquely large design of the roller clutch bearing
- Varispeed: Consistent spool speed is achieved by altering the speed of the oscillation cam. This results in an even line lay delivering excellent casting and overall manageability.
- Dyna-Balance: The waterproof Digital Control system is self-energising: it recharges with each cast and needs no battery or other power source. During the initial moments of the cast, the energy generated by the rotation of the spool is stored in the Digital Control circuit board, which powers the Digital Braking System on subsequent casts.
- Power Roller: An oversized line roller that spins on a bearing. This reduces line twist from casting and retrieving.
|Key Feature||Dyna Balance|
|Drag Range||3-6 Drag Power range (kg)|
|Retrieve Per Crank Range||66-81 Retrieve range (cm)|
|HL2500FBL||Hyperloop 2500FB with line||4.6:1||1.0||3.0||3/183||10/170||220.0|
|HL4000FBL||Hyperloop 4000FB with line||4.6:1||1.0||5.0||4/219||15/265||320.0|
|HL6000FB||Hyperloop 6000FB with line||4.9:1||1.0||6.0||5/274||30/245||500|