WEATHERBY VANGUARD HSP
A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN
We took one of the world’s most popular and highly regarded barreled actions, and combined it with one of the worlds most rugged, ridged stocks money can buy and made it into the complete firearm that is the Weatherby Vanguard HSP.
Made tough for Australian conditions.
There’s only one way to put it….A Match Made in Heaven.
Read below for full product specs.
- SUB-MOA accuracy guarantee (.99” or less 3-shot group at 100 yards when used with Weatherby® factory or premium ammunition)
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- H-S Precision Recoil Pad
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- H-S Precision PSS Stock Black/Tan Camo
- Full length aluminium bedding block and barrel channel centering screws
- Overall stock length – 31”
- Forend length – 9.5”
- Forend width at recoil lug – 1.95”
- Forend width at tip of stock – 1.49”
- Grip – 1.73” pistol
- Stock only weight 2.35lb
BARREL AND METALWORK:
- Bead blasted matte finish, stainless finish also available in most calibres
- 24″, #2 contour barrel
TC-VGK WEATHERBY VANGUARD HSP BLUED
This is a large bulky item which will not ship through Australia Post. You can pick it up from our store or call us on 07 5541 3883 to arrange freight.
To purchase a firearm you require a valid firearms licence. If you require delivery it must be shipped to a licensed firearms dealer for collection. (Depending on your location other conditions may apply)
EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR FIREARMS LICENCE when you place an online order for ALL firearm parts, magazines and ammunition. As we have to check your licence details. This process will speed up the dispatch of your order.